KOCHI METRO RAIL - AN INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE
- ticket title
- Kakkanad metro realignment unscientific, says activity board
- Kakkanad route ‘fixed’ by vested interests
- Heat Slows Down Metro Work in Kochi
- Metro girder dispatch up to Palarivattom completed
- Work on Metro’s Tripunithura extension to start soon
- DMRC procures new contractual workers to quick track metro work
- Collector gives clean chit in Seematti Case
- Kochi Metro trial keep running on March 21
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd looks for Contamination Report from DMRC
- Kochi Metro Pillars reduce the Road Width
- Unemployed Candidates Duped by using name of Fake Recruitment of Kochi Metro
- Hi-technology Signal System for Better Safety and Capacity
- DMRC is going to Install more Metal Detectors to Secure Stations
- Kochi Metro to sign Rs.741 Crore credit loan agreement with German Bank KfW by mid-March
- 100 Electric Buses introduce to feed Kochi Metro Passengers
You are here: Home / Kochi Metro Rail Fare
Kochi Metro Rail Fare
Kochi Metro Rail Fare Charges: Rs 15/ – to Rs 30/ –
Fare Collection: Automatic charge gathering is a framework with mix of smart card and computer generated paper tickets.
A few Features of the Kochi Metro Rail:
- The sitting limit of the train will be 140 travelers and the conveying limit will be 975 travelers.
- There will be programmed admission accumulation framework with a mix of shrewd card and electronic paper tickets.
- The metro train fare will extend from Rs. 15 to Rs 30.