KOCHI METRO RAIL - AN INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE
- ticket title
- Kakkanad metro realignment unscientific, says activity board
- Kakkanad route ‘fixed’ by vested interests
- Heat Slows Down Metro Work in Kochi
- Metro girder dispatch up to Palarivattom completed
- Work on Metro’s Tripunithura extension to start soon
- DMRC procures new contractual workers to quick track metro work
- Collector gives clean chit in Seematti Case
- Kochi Metro trial keep running on March 21
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd looks for Contamination Report from DMRC
- Kochi Metro Pillars reduce the Road Width
- Unemployed Candidates Duped by using name of Fake Recruitment of Kochi Metro
- Hi-technology Signal System for Better Safety and Capacity
- DMRC is going to Install more Metal Detectors to Secure Stations
- Kochi Metro to sign Rs.741 Crore credit loan agreement with German Bank KfW by mid-March
- 100 Electric Buses introduce to feed Kochi Metro Passengers
Kochi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Welcome to Kochi Metro Rail
This is an Informational site to give all data concerning Kochi metro rail route, fare, recruitment, parking charges, facilities, important contact number, emergency contact, stations and some more.
Kochi Metro Rail undertaking is a fantasy long in the hearts of the nationals of Kochi City. The undertaking plans to expand the portability of natives, which thus improve monetary development and build the personal satisfaction of residents by offering them an option method of open transport to achieve occupations, work, training, vocation, diversion and other social exercises. The task was composed thinking about the social and business significance of the city. Metro Rail is a safe, ecologically and financially. Aside from giving the association, the task will make a more impartial appropriation of street space, empowering more noteworthy utilization of open transport.
Kochi Metro is an under-development metro framework for the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. The principal stage is being set up at an expected expense of 181 crore (US$770 million), and is relied upon to be finished by 7 June 2011.
There are 22 stations anticipated the line from Aluva to Pettah. KMRL has proposed a lifted course spreading over 25.253 km (15.691 mi) from Aluva to Petta with 23 stations. All stages will be 70 meters (230 ft) long. There will be 17 sharp bends along the course; the most honed bend will have a range of 120 meters (390 ft).
Overview of Kochi Metro Rail
|Types of Transit:||Rapid transit System|
|Number of lines:||1|
|Total Number of stations:||23|
|Operation will start from:||7-Jun-16|
|Train length:||3 Coaches|
Latest Articles of Kochi Metro Rail
KOCHI: A people's activity committee has restricted the new arrangement of the Kakkanad line of the Metro naming it unscientific and very costly. While tending to a public interview at…Read more